Issue with Positions Responsive

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:32 pm
Report this post
Hi, I don't know to much English and I hope you can understand my issues. I'm using the template news refreshed, I have been trying to create a new position with two different width, one 65% and the second one 35%. I have achieved do it with this code: <?php if($this->API->modules('radio') || $this->API->modules('search1')) : ?>
<section id="gkContentTop" class="gkPage">
<?php if($this->API->modules('radio')) : ?>
<div id="gkRadio">
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="radio" style="gk_style" />
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

So, the issue is that both columns do not are responsive....
My web is http://www.albanynoticias.com .....If you understand my problem...Can you help me?

Now, the second issue is about facebook. I would like to share any article that I publish on my webside on facebook, but when I click the facebook icon, it try to open a page, but that page disappear. I know in News 2, you can share all articles...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:33 am
Report this post
I’m afraid that modifications such as this require extensive changes to the theme’s code; I do apologize but such large changes are custom work that are beyond the scope of our technical support.