Twitter Card meta for news template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:02 pm
Report this post
Hi all,

Using the News template with K2 (latest joomla, latest k2, latest news template version (not refresh version).

Pulling my hair out over the twitter cards image meta which seems to be missing from my k2 items!

Is there any way to manually add the twitter card meta to the news template?

Also using SH404SEF component which adds twitter card meta to K2 items (but is missing the image meta..!), however I tested this on a joomla article and the twitter card image meta shows up perfectly so for some reason SH404SEF is not supporting K2 twitter card image meta.

Appreciate your help.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:38 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think You should ask this question on K2 forum. I've found a plugin for that: http://extensions.joomla.org/extension/ ... ticle-card but I'm not sure if it's supporting K2.

GK User
Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:20 am
Report this post
Thanks for the suggestion, the issue was related to a component I was using. Once I contacted the developer they issued an update and the missing image meta was present.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:56 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for the information. Thread closed.