Deprecated: Non-static method NSP_GK4_Thumbs

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 am
Report this post
Hi there,

I have uploaded the quickstart of the news1 template, changed nothing but get the following error message on several various lines.

Deprecated: Non-static method NSP_GK4_Thumbs::getRealPath() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/gk_classes/gk.thumbs.php on line 32

this error message appears all over the place where the NSP_GK4 module is loaded in the template.

I have turned the server settings "error reporting" to none but still get these messages.

I am running on php5.6

Any help here?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:13 am
Report this post
HI

This is strange. I believe those are just notifications without a thread to site functioning. Please additionally try disable showing errors in joomla global configuration for server.

I this will cause problems try disable creating thumbnails.

GK User
Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:11 pm
Report this post
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have gone to "Global Configuration" and turned the server settings "error reporting" to none but I still get these messages.

???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:31 pm
Report this post
???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:56 pm
Report this post
Any help here?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:20 pm
Report this post
ok I changed the PHP version from 5.6 to 5.5 and that seemed to sort out the problem
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:40 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Just to speed up my answer next time please remember not to bump Your own post. It only changes a date of a last activity and pushes Your question to the end of the line in our automatic system.