NSP GK4 - first article image can`t show up

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:04 pm
Report this post
I bought news template and installed quickstart package j3 version.
i didn`t change anything but swich New Show pro GK4 data source from "all k2 articles" to "all joomla articles" and thumbnail images type from "use k2 image" to "use first article image" , but the image didn`t show on the front page.

could you help me?

http://www.foxmedia.org/new/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 am
Report this post
螢幕快照 2015-08-12 上午12.59.53.png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 am
Report this post
Anyone can help me?

I have done some test, when I switch back to K2 as article source, it is ok
and I check the cache folder, it generator some thumbnail pic.

then I switch back to joomla article again, and delete the k2 cache picture, the thumbnails didn't show up on the front page
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm
Report this post
One suggestion; be sure the original image isn't overly large. I've noticed that when someone put a excessively big image in the article and expected to set the parameters to display it the size they want in the article, the size bogged down the automatic generator of the thumbnail.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:30 am
Report this post
Hi

We are already working with this problem in ticket system and the issue was in articles itself. There is a page break like in the very beginning of the article, so joomla only takes the content from the above page break line to process in looking for images, which are not there. Solution is to remove page break line from articles or move it below image.