print icon and email icon position

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am
Report this post
I have been unable to reposition the print icon and email icon. Currently they both display stacked (print icon on top), to the left of the article body (div.itemBody). Adding article aside {float: right !important;} to the Custom CSS is the only thing I've really been able to do to move it substantially but that didn't put the icons where I wanted.
email-and-print-icons.png

I'm not using K2 and suspect its styling is the cause.

My preference is to display them side by side above the article body. I could not find any way to change this behavior in the settings and my CSS changes have not worked. Can you help?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:40 am
Report this post
I sent the URL via PM
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:02 pm
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.itemAsideInfo {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
}

GK User
Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:29 pm
Report this post
That moved it to a position that should work. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder