android native browser issue

December 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:12 am
Report this post
Hello,

i am using the gknews template on my website http://www.imka.gr and it seems to have an issue when someone is trying to access on it through an android device.
Particularly, i tried to visit my website from an android versios 4.4.4 and the page was freezed and showed only a part of it without letting me scroll down.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:06 pm
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
#gkPageContent {
    overflow: hidden;
}

GK User
Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:26 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much for your help!

I have one more issue with the newsletter popup window, it does not close when i click on the ''X'' button.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please try use a solution I've proposed here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/hotel/new ... up#p248292

GK User
Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:06 pm
Report this post
Hi,

Having added the code as per your example, i receive this message "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/imka8648/public_html/templates/gk_news/layouts/blocks/head.php on line 121"

Am i doing something wrong?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:31 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid so. If that message was shown than You've most probably has copied it into wrong place. Please send me an access to ftp or this file, so I'll do this myself.