Facebook sharing gives var br =''; var xbr =''; va

December 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:39 am
Report this post
When anyone likes a K@ post, it comes up with some jargon that I dont know how to get rid of

If you go to http://mentaso.com/bitcoin-news/bitcoin ... store.html and click LIKE, you will see the issue

How do I fix it :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:54 am
Report this post
If you take look at source page of your page you will find:
Code: Select all
  <meta property="og:description" content="var br =''; var xbr =''; var div =''; var span =''; var p =''; var i =''; var u =''; var s =''; var b =''; var endi =''; var endu =''; var ends =''; v..." />
  <meta name="description" content="var br =''; var xbr =''; var div =''; var span =''; var p =''; var i =''; var u =''; var s =''; var b =''; var endi =''; var endu =''; var ends =''; v..." />

Perhaps some 3rd party plugin is the cause? You could also check article settings (edit article, check tabs on the right) what do you have there.

GK User
Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:22 am
Report this post
Perhaps some 3rd party plugin is the cause? You could also check article settings (edit article, check tabs on the right) what do you have there.

Hi and thanks for the quick reply... I had a look on the RHS as you said and it was empty...
I also disabled any SEO plugins I had running

Still the same issue....

Seems like OG (opengraph) has taken over the descriptions etc... How do I get rid of it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 am
Report this post
CyberHippie wrote:

Hi and thanks for the quick reply... I had a look on the RHS as you said and it was empty...
I also disabled any SEO plugins I had running

Still the same issue....

Seems like OG (opengraph) has taken over the descriptions etc... How do I get rid of it?

This is the part where all further support goes silent?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:28 am
Report this post
Please try disabling all 3rd party plugins and check source code everytime.
Or you can do it from the other side - please change template to Beeze and check how source code looks.

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:28 am
Report this post
Ps - whanaver you bump your message (replay to your own thread) - it will make you wait longer for the answer, as the thread goes to the end of the queue.