SOS! Oops, you've encountered an error

December 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 pm
Report this post
Yesterday I installed the NEWS template with the quick start package. Everything was OK and I was adding my content and changing names of the categories modules etg.

Suddenly the first page HOME stop working and the template gave me the message "Oops, you've encountered an error"

All the other pages are working. The only problem is on the homepage.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Report this post
Please check all News Show Pro module or update NSP to latest version, probably one of modules don't have any data to display.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 pm
Report this post
Hi bkrztuk, thank you for the reply. I found that the problem was at the mod_news_pro_gk4. I unpublished all and then I start publishing one by one. I deleted the module with the problem and I created a new one. After my first post here I had the same problem one time more. I did the same thing and it worked.

Although my problem now is that the mod_news_pro_gk4 modules I am using are not updating. I am adding new posts but I cant see them on the modules. What should I do?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 am
Report this post
Hmm you have this problem before or it is the first time? It looks like there is difference between your time and server time, did you try to use offset feature in News Show Pro ?
Platinum Boarder