Again a K2 or Template Question....

Amazing blog Joomla template for personal website with extensive features, additional typography and nice showcase of featured posts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 am
Report this post
Hello,

sorry it's me again :)

So my Question, I deactivated all comment functions in K2, however when I go into an article it still shows "leave a comment..." on the Botom of the Page. My page www.juniortigers.at

Also a "off Topic" Question:

On your HP in the Blog section, you have an Archive Listing by Month how did you gys do that? I look for someting like that since I don't know when (if it is K2 Articles that is). Hope you can sehd som light on that matter for me.

Big THANK's
Armin
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:59 am
Report this post
Hi

To hide comments header please add this to css:

Code: Select all
h3.titleComments { display: none; }

Can You please show me an example for the second question ? I do not understand.

GK User
Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 am
Report this post
cool thanks :)

As for the second one, look here: gavick.com/Magazine :) the Article "listing" on the right bottom

THX
Armin
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:11 pm
Report this post
Hi

This is a k2_tools module with the layout Archive :)

GK User
Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:42 am
Report this post
Hi, thx

sometimes I am just blind .....

Armin
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm
Report this post
Hi

Actually it wasn't easy to find out :) I've spend couple of minutes to compare the code of this module and found a css class for this module. So it got the be it :)

GK User
Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:22 pm
Report this post
Thanks again, that helped. Just hope that one of These Days K2 will update that function so you can choose more than one category... that would be nice.

thanks again for bein patioent and the great Support

Armin
Junior Boarder