Changing fonts to Squirrel fonts

Get help or discuss with other members about business Joomla! 3 and 2.5 template designed especially for your start-up projects on dedicated support forum.
GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:30 pm
Hello!
Could you help me with changing fonts for this theme? The question is: how to change the font to Squirrel fonts?
I've uploaded Squirrel kit fonts (the name of the font is "MyFont", as an example) to "...themes/Startup/fonts/MyFont"
Than I've changed the font in panel (StartUp->Template Options->Fonts->...): Body->Fonts Squirrel / Fonts Squirrel->MyFont. Same font sets for Headers.
But it seems that the template can't see MyFont and it uses standart font.
What did I do wrong? Should I make any changes in override.css file (for example, to define font pass there)?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:33 pm
I've added stylesheet.css file to the folder StartUp/fonts/MyFont with the following css code:
@font-face {
font-family: 'MyFont';
src: url('MyFont.eot');
src: url('MyFont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
url('MyFont.woff') format('woff'),
url('MyFont.ttf') format('truetype'),
url('MyFont.svg#MyFont') format('svg');
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
}

But it haven't helped.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Also I've tried to change fonts to preinstalled Squirrel fonts: gavrenwp and Colaborate in admin panel (startup->template options->fonts): the template does not see these fonts. Instead it uses "MS serif" font. :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:15 pm
The problem solved
I've used Latin font for Cyrillic letters, so apparently the template didn't see cyrillic letters in Latin font :)
I thought I was using Cyrillic one... :)
Sorry :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:21 am
Hi

Ok. Great to hear it's solved. Sorry I could not get faster to this to help.