GK Image Show widget not listed as available widget

Get help or discuss with other members about business Joomla! 3 and 2.5 template designed especially for your start-up projects on dedicated support forum.
richardl
Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 am
Hi Gavick

All happy days, except for missing a widget - the GK Image Show.

The other 3 GK widgets are available, but not the GK Image Show widget (please see screenshot attached)

Theme = Startup

What might be causing this?

Cheers

Richard

GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 am
Hi,

Did you applied some changes in the theme? Are you using the latest version of the theme (v.1.3) ?
Administrator

richardl
Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 am
Hi

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, downloaded the latest version (gk_simplicity_WP_3.5.zip), and just redownloaded and installed now to double check.

No theme changes made.

Is there perhaps a file or something I can FTP in to get the GK Image widget available?

Cheers

Rich

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 am
In this case please send me an FTP and administrator access to your installation using the PM message. I'll have to check some files and code.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:04 pm
You are not using the Startup theme - you are using simplicity theme which have no GK Image Show widget built-in.
Administrator

richardl
Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 am
My apologies for stating wrong theme. Looks like the things I need are sorted now. That was a brain fart, big time! Thanks for your assistance guys!

GK User
Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 pm
dziudek wrote:You are not using the Startup theme - you are using simplicity theme which have no GK Image Show widget built-in.

Is there a way to add the GK Image Show widget to the Simplicity theme?

Sylvain Audet
MyDevPartner.com
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:58 am
Unfortunately it is currently not possible as it is a built-in widget in the selected themes.
Administrator