GK Image Show — change "Photo Header" image

Get help or discuss with other members about business Joomla! 3 and 2.5 template designed especially for your start-up projects on dedicated support forum.
GK User
Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:26 pm
Hi. I've installed the Wordpress Startup theme and enabled the GK Image Show widget. I'd like to change the "photo header" to something other than the demo content but I'm not sure where or how to do this. I saw something referencing the template.css but I can't find that... help, please? Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:57 pm
Hi,

Do you mean the big photo in the background? If yes, you should edit the css/template.css in this fragment (around line 344.):

Code: Select all
#gk-header.nobg {
background: transparent url('../images/header_bg.jpg') no-repeat center top;
min-height: 760px;
padding: 0;
}
Administrator

GK User
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 pm
Hi. Yes, I meant the big photo in the background when I said "header photo."

Sigh. I didn't know I'd have to edit code to use your templates. I guess I was hoping for something a little more plug-n-play.

I don't know where to find the template.css or even what to change it to once I find it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 pm
If you have an image with similar size, you can just replace the original image with your own one - then you won't have to edit the CSS code ;)

Please replace the wp-content/themes/Startup/images/header_bg.jpg image on your server.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:29 pm
That worked. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder