Problem with images and mail obscure

Get help or discuss with other members about business Joomla! 3 and 2.5 template designed especially for your start-up projects on dedicated support forum.
GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 am
Hi,

Im using startup and have a few problems.

When clicking images on my pages they just turn up blank in a popup?
You can check here: http://ohd.dk/konsultation/

When using the mail obscure [mail] [/mail] clicking the enlisted email returns a 404 error popup. It should let me send a mail to the enlisted mail
Example here: http://ohd.dk/kontakt/

Please advise.

Thank you in advance
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:04 am
Hi,

Regarding the images problem - if you're not linking to the bigger images directly in the post image links, please just disable option "Use Thickbox" in the theme "Advanced" settings.

For me the e-mail is working fine - it opens GMail - maybe the problem is connected with your browser configuration?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 pm
Thanks!!

Disabling "use thickbox" creates a new page with just the images - wont that F*** up my SEO with all those blank pages with just images? Any solution? - A popup with just a large image would be fine.
Also how can I add more custom image size settings when adding media? specifically 250 width and auto height woud be nice.

Yes you are right about the mail obscure, it was chrome gmail checker that did messed things up and is now disabled. I do however have some problems if I add a mail obscure inside fx. a [legend] or something else. I then displays the text instead of obscuring the mail.

Also could you advise me if I could easily add another widget theme, in the sidebar I have "light" "dark" "big" ect. Would you be possible to easily add a blue, red or whatever color?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the fast reply!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 pm
Disabling "use thickbox" creates a new page with just the images - wont that F*** up my SEO with all those blank pages with just images? Any solution? - A popup with just a large image would be fine.

It is a default WordPress behaviour - if you don't want to create these popups, then you have to remove a link around the image in the post HTML code manually.

Also how can I add more custom image size settings when adding media? specifically 250 width and auto height woud be nice.

You can edit the images size directly in the media manager. Additionally if you want to change the default sizes please open Settings > Media and there are options to specify size for "Thumbanils", "Medium" and "Large" images.

Yes you are right about the mail obscure, it was chrome gmail checker that did messed things up and is now disabled. I do however have some problems if I add a mail obscure inside fx. a [legend] or something else. I then displays the text instead of obscuring the mail.

Unfortunately currently the shortcodes aren't parsed inside the other shortcodes.

Also could you advise me if I could easily add another widget theme, in the sidebar I have "light" "dark" "big" ect. Would you be possible to easily add a blue, red or whatever color?

There is a file gavern/config/en_US/widget.styles.json, where you can define the new styles and classes connected with these styles. You have to only define a CSS code with the following selector (or selectors starting with this selector code to style i.e. .box-title element):

Code: Select all
.box.YOURCLASS
Administrator