typography seems to be broken

Get help or discuss with other members about business Joomla! 3 and 2.5 template designed especially for your start-up projects on dedicated support forum.
GK User
Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:43 pm
Hi.

The typography of the theme startup appears to be broken in firefox, chrome and safari ( on computers) on ipad and iphone i see well.
How i can fix this problem?

thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:29 am
Hi,

Please provide an url to your website, then I will be able to check your problem.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 pm
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 am
The problem is connected with Windows, now I see that you're using the Windows on your iMac, because it impossible to get this problem on MacOS X - it is using system font antyaliasing and fonts looks nice on MacOS X in all apps. Unfortunately we cannot fix it, because it is a problem with the system rendering engine, not with our CSS code. So if the problem is important for you, then you have to use standard fonts instead of the Google WebFonts.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:17 pm
OK thank you very much
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 am
i have the same problems using standards fonts, the typography seems to be broken in windows.

what can i do???

www.innwit.com
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm
Are you using standard fonts on your site now? As I see there is only the Open Sans used, which is not a standard font.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:33 am
Now i have google fonts, but changing to standards fonts make the same broken effect
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 am
In this case you have to had wrongly configured operating system or you await from windows too much ;)

As I suggested earlier - generally we cannot change how the browser renders the text ( the only exception are the webkit-based browser which supports font-smoothing property: http://maxvoltar.com/archive/-webkit-font-smoothing but it isn't the common solution).
Administrator