menu is not shown

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am
Report this post
Hi
I have an odd error - I cant reproduce it myself. Some of my visitors on my site tells me that sometimes (but not everytime) the menu is missing. One told me that the menu was visible like when the site is visited by smartphone - that is a button you have to push in order to show available menu items. But this is shown not just on smartphones but on traditional pc's as well. This is a big problem as I dont know where to search to help out the problem myself. My page are www.aidkca.com

Any help is appreciated.

Danny
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:14 am
Report this post
Hi,
It would be good to know on what kind of smartphones nad browsers menu is missing.
In next minutes I will check your website on few popular models and tablet.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:21 am
Report this post
Samsung and HTC
Chrome browser - Menu and whole page can be seen after Cookie accept.
Default Android - ok, like above

But I saw different problem...
Privacy settings button (from bottom) - when you get into window, I coudn't get out , [x] don't work :(
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 am
Report this post
no you misunderstood. The problem is not on smartphones, but on standard pc. Occationally, the menu is missing - some visitors refer back that the menu is visible when pushing on a button (like its the case when watching through a smartphone)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:54 am
Report this post
Ahh, ok

I checked you menu on Firefox 33, Chrome, IE 11 - worked ok
Hmm, so all I can suggest is turn off animation effects for menu in template settings, it may (maybe) help.
If not you have to ask about more details, what browser and when exactly it happens
Platinum Boarder