Language switcher flags

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 am
Report this post
I installed the "startup" template and activated the language switcher but the flags, although are in the template do not show either on the menus dropdown in admin or in the front-end. Is there something in this template that prevents the flags to show?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 pm
Report this post
Hi, Language switcher is a module, so you should to publish it on good module position.
What version of Joomla you are using 2.5.x/3.0.x ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am
Report this post
I'm using the latest 2.5.
I thought about displaying it the "top1" position but it doesn't show and then I tried the "lang" position available on this template but nothing. It only shows the title but either flags or the dropdown won't show. I am confused as if to I made some kind of mistake or there is some setting that I am not aware of, which I think is not the case. I have created other sites with Gavick but only this time I had this problem.
If you could take a look. I will leave the language switcher in position "top1" if you could take a look I would be grateful. http://norhvetth.com/demo014/index.php?lang=en
Regards,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 pm
Report this post
pfrankowski wrote:Hi, Language switcher is a module, so you should to publish it on good module position.
What version of Joomla you are using 2.5.x/3.0.x ?

I have tried installing the module in all positions available but still having a problem displaying the flags, tried publishing with text only but still not working...

Please help!
Fresh Boarder