NO ITEMS IN CART

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:42 pm
Report this post
Hello again,

So after fixing the cart problem it keeps showing me "NO ITEMS IN CART" even if i do have,
any thoughts?
Thanks in advance,

Liron.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think "NO ITEMS IN CART" is specific for K2Store and as I remember correctly You've been using Virtuemart. Please check if You have a correct module published in cart module position. Should be Virtuemart one not K2Store.

GK User
Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 am
Report this post
Hey,
thanks for your replay,
the modules are VirtueMart Shopping Cart and not k2..

any other thoughts?

Thanks again! :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

In that case please send me url, an access to joomla pane and ftp access. I need to check it.

teitbite
Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:15 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've send Your access to our programmers. Will answer You as soon as they write me back about Your issue.

teitbite
Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

Programmers has fixed the problem using some changes in file gk_bikestore/html/mod_virtuemart_cart/default.php

I'm attaching fixed file in case someone else will be looking for an answer to the same problem.

GK User
Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 am
Report this post
thank you so much!

Best regards,
Liron.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:08 pm
Report this post
Hi
Glad I could help.
---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro