Date layout and title not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:26 am
Report this post
Hi guys
not sure whats wrong - i have this template on a few sites and it looks great - however on www.australiansenior.com the date and title on article layout isnt working.

any fix?
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please show me exactly which elements You have in mind. I've been to Your site and nothing stands out there. Add a screenshot if possible.

GK User
Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:02 am
Report this post
here is a screen cap - its the date appearance on articles :)
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Sentences like this are translations variables. Please simply copy it to language override section of joomla with a translation of Your selection.

GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:14 am
Report this post
thanks but its supposed to come up in a coloured box etc.... i was hoping to have it like its supposed to be, not just text.

teitbite wrote:Hi

Sentences like this are translations variables. Please simply copy it to language override section of joomla with a translation of Your selection.
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what coloured box You have in mind ? Can You please explain it further ?

GK User
Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Report this post
on your template, the page header and article blurb is formatted. but on my site it is not....

your own demo shows different formatting... i dont know how to add the proper header info..

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what coloured box You have in mind ? Can You please explain it further ?
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:04 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You please tell me what kind of content is that ? Html structure does not look like regular joomla articles. Have You customised any code in /html/com_content folder ?

GK User
Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:47 am
Report this post
no - we havnt touched the com content folder at all... they are just standard joomla articles.

Can You please tell me what kind of content is that ? Html structure does not look like regular joomla articles. Have You customised any code in /html/com_content folder ?
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:19 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I'll make some tests to see what is wrong.

teitbite
Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:19 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I'll make some tests to see what is wrong.

teitbite
Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:19 am
Report this post
Hi

Thanks for the access. I could not find a reason for joomla not using template files, so I've passed this to programmers. I will inform You when they will answer me.

teitbite
Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Programmers could not see the cause either, so they overwritten /html/com_content/article/default.php file with the clean one from template package and it worked. I suspect it was a broken file issue.

GK User
Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:09 pm
Report this post
thanks! really appreciate the assistance.

Programmers could not see the cause either, so they overwritten /html/com_content/article/default.php file with the clean one from template package and it worked. I suspect it was a broken file issue.
Platinum Boarder