Problem with menu and news pro gk4

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I have some problems with this template. The main menu subcategories are not fixed (It's difficult to click on it). News pro gk4 on home page doesn't start his animation and if I click on the arrows nothing happens (no horizontal scroll).
On the Chrome console I see many problems with javascripts, but I can't understand why.

The site is http://recklessbikes.it/

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Do you have some plugin which removes mootools?
Administrator

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:02 am
Report this post
No, I don't have it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:25 pm
Report this post
Please double check and make sure that any of your components/module/plugin has option to disable mootools. The mootools files are not loaded at all what causes your issue, but it is not caused by our extensions. And I'm unable to help you more in this case - it is some 3rd party plugins conflict.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:03 pm
Report this post
I tried to turn off every single module/component/plugin... But nothing change. I really have no idea of what's wrong with this website. Menu started have trouble after I update the template to the latest version.
Is it possible that tihs version has some conflicts?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:01 am
Report this post
This template wasn't updated since 4 months as a support period has expired for it - and we have no similar reports for this template. Additionally we are using MooTools library in our scripts, so there is no possibility that there is a code which removes MooTools in our template.

Please try to add at the beginning of the index.php file of the template the following code:

Code: Select all
JHTML::_('behavior.framework');
Administrator