Text an picture animation not easy to make work

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:36 am
Report this post
Hi,

I have installed the Creativity template for Joomla 3, but I am having problems getting animations to work when trying to build slides. So I have a number of questions.

1. Are animations handled differently in the Quark Template (Joomla 3) compared to the Creativity Template (Joomla 3)?

2. If I install the Quark template will I be able to create the main slide show the same as in the Creativity demo, but using the Quark template?

3. Is creating animations any easier in the Wordpress versions of either template? I am used to using Visual Composer for Wordpress, which I find very quick and straightforward. Is Visual Composer included in the Wordpress versions of either Quark or Creativity, or if not is there any reason why it will not work if I install it?

4. Is there anything else you can recommend to help with creating animated text and graphics?

Thanks for your help.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:12 am
Report this post
HI

1. Yes, those are two different templates with 2years between them, so it's using different solutions for animations.

2. I believe You will be able to do this with a correct style selected in Image Show or with some adjustments

3. Can't answer that, sorry. You need to create new thread in Wordpress section to a moderator more familiar with this product can help.

4. Our template are using http://scrollrevealjs.org/ plugin so You can refere to it's documentation while making code for animations.