problem with k2 articles in Gavickpro Creative

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:24 am
Report this post
How can I implement a k2 article directly into this one-page Menu?
So far the only way to get a soundcloudlink and a SIGPro-gallery onto the page was via the Categories-module.
But is there another (better) way?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand the question. One page has component disabled so You cannot show an article, but You can use any module position available for that.

GK User
Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:13 pm
Report this post
att1.png
att1.png
I don't quite understand your answer either I'm afraid.
So I can't use a k2 article in this template...? But when I paste just a utube- or soundcloud-url nothing happens. (att1)
I used a k2 article that links to a next page which is ugly and not my intention.(att2)
Also an inserted simple-image-module in "kijken" - it doesn't work.(att3)
The intention is to have a simple showpiece for the band....
Where is it going wrong?

Maybe you could have a look at it.
I'll mail logincodes

thanks it advance!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:45 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Now we are getting closer to understand what is Your requst.

What You mean is to use a code like {soundcloud}{/soundcloud} inside modules, but joomla does not support that by default. Plugins are only parsed inside articles on pages using a component. I believe there are extensions which may force it to be used there as well, but I do not know any (I know a couple when joomla 1.5 was in use). Try to look for a module displaying soundloud or sigpro directly.

Other option may be to use a component on frontage and put it as plugins there. To make it possible please edit file /layout/default.php , find code:

Code: Select all
                                        <div id="gkMainbody">
                                                <?php if(($this->layout->isFrontpage() && !$this->API->modules('mainbody')) || !$this->layout->isFrontpage()) : ?>
                                                <jdoc:include type="component" />
                                                <?php else : ?>
                                                <jdoc:include type="modules" name="mainbody" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles['mainbody']; ?>" />
                                                <?php endif; ?>
                                        </div>

and replace it with:

Code: Select all
                                        <div id="gkMainbody">
                                                <jdoc:include type="component" />
                                        </div>

GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 pm
Report this post
I'll try. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm
Report this post
Hi,

You told us to look for a module displaying soundloud or sigpro directly. But we did already. You can have a look at our printscreen. Simple image gallery pro icon is already there under the wysiwyg screen to insert galleries in this -LUISTEREN- module. But only the {gallery}demo{/gallery} code is visible on the homepage, not the gallery with pictures....

So, I don't think that this is gonna work with a module for soundcloud too here.

What do you mean with the second option with changing the code? What is going to happen when I edit this code in file /layout/default.php. Is the gallery and the music player visible in the header on the homepage then?

Thank you in advance!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

Button only helps to add a code, but it does not know if code is being added to article or module and obviously it does not work when used inside module. I asked to look for a direct module for SigPro and SoundCloud not a plugin only helping with a syntax.

Anyway applying the solution I've told You before will make it possible to use article on frontage where You will be able to use plugins as You have it now.

GK User
Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Report this post
Thanks! It works now
Fresh Boarder