Home page fails with SH404sef activated

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 am
Report this post
Hi,

when I active the Sh404sef component to manage the sef urls, the homepage doesn't show the parallax and other modules, and show the article that I have in the menu "Home".

It doesn't happen in other templates so something is different.

When I desactive the Sh404sef the homepage is the right one (with parallax a other modules)

I've got in the mainbody published a module, which is the solution I've used in other templates.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 am
Report this post
Hello,

I'm not sure but most probably it is caused by fact that Creativity uses two templates - one for frontpage and one for subpages - most probably it causes your conflict, but in this case you should contat with the SH404sef support, because in my opinion it is a problem with component configuration.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 am
Report this post
Hi,

could you tell me the name for both templates (frontpage and subpages)?
How do you manage the change between them?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 am
Report this post
It uses the standard joomla template manager feature - you can select the default template (in this case it is "Creativity - Subpages") and assign a template for specific menu items in during the template editing (template "Creativity - Frontpage").
Administrator

GK User
Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 am
Report this post
Hi,

I can't find in the joomla template manager feature both templates ( "Creativity - Subpages") and (template "Creativity - Frontpage").

There is only a gk_creative - Default.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 20, 2014 11:52 am
Report this post
The two instances are available only in the quickstart installation. If you have installed the template separately then you should create two instances load the configuration for frontpage and subpage and then assign the frontpage instance to your home page and the subpages instances set as a default template.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:35 am
Report this post
I have the same problem, any solutions....
Fresh Boarder