QuickStart not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:02 am
Report this post
After installing akeeba backup in joomla dashboard, and backing up a nothing site, everything is going wrong for me here onwards.

I copied the .jpa file to the root directory and placed the kick start ini files together, and the set up process is just installng the backed up nothing site.

What to do?

Thanks I advance
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 pm
Report this post
Hi there Gavick - I am find myself replying to my own post.

I am finding your Quick Start instructions confusing, not only because it is written in poor grammar, but mostly because it is unclear with the instructions.

I can see from your forum that I am not the only one with such agitations.

Furthermore, I find it cheeky to ask me upgrade to a developer package when I am not a developer.

I joined up not only because I liked your templates, but because your rhetoric made it sound like it was all too easy to get it set up and running. This is so far from the truth as I have spent over 12 hours constantly trying, and also have three friends around trying to understand the gibberish that you call "instructions"
Senior Boarder