Change\Edit Contact Form Language

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue May 28, 2013 12:37 am
Report this post
Hi there.

How can I change contact form Language? I want to change the fields to portuguese.

e.g:
Name -> change to -> Nome
Message -> change to -> Mensagem

etc...

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 28, 2013 8:26 am
Report this post
Usually installing Joomla! language package for your language do the work but if the contact details are still not translated you should look at languages/en-GB/com_contact translation file. Of course when you don't use K2 register form.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm
Report this post
Thanks. I manage to do it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:13 pm
Report this post
Usually installing Joomla! language package for your language do the work but if the contact details are still not translated you should look at languages/en-GB/com_contact translation file. Of course when you don't use K2 register form.

Hi, can you be a bit more specific about this translation-problem. I have the same problem with this formular "gk contact". Where to look, and what to do? (I am a beginner).
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 am
Report this post
Hi, I have another problem with this Contact Form. When changing the colour in style 5, it suddenly changed this GK Contact. What can I do, to change this colour? Please help me out.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 pm
Report this post
Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site. Could you explain the translation issue for me? When all translation files are copied to root/languages directory all should be fine.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:30 am
Report this post
Hi,

Thanks.
Have a look at this site: skifter.birkreklame.dk
"Joomla_2.5.x_to_2.5.14-Stable-Patch_Package.zip" is uploaded and the danish language has been chosen in backend.
By the way - the template is Creativity.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 am
Report this post
To clarify the problem, it is related with button color yes? You wrote
it suddenly changed this GK Contact.
what else is changed in GK Contact form?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 am
Report this post
I would like to change the color of the button, and I would like to change the language to danish.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 am
Report this post
Could you give me your site URL? How to install language in Joomla! you will find here http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/joomla-25/language/change-site-language or in Joomla! documentation - docs.joomla.org.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:05 pm
Report this post
URL: www.skifter.birkreklame.dk
Language package has been installed! ("Joomla_2.5.x_to_2.5.14-Stable-Patch_Package.zip")
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:38 am
Report this post
Did you create the content language in your website? Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.gkContactForm input[type="submit"] { background: #FF6600!important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:40 am
Report this post
Thank you :-)
Yes I managed to change the lines here: "en-GB.plg_system_gkcontact.ini"

Have a nice day!
Fresh Boarder