Offline Page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 am
Report this post
Hi.

Is there a way to disable showing the logo and logo slogan on the offline page please for all viewing devices ie desktop, mobile and tablet?

Also I'm wanting to use a Google font in the offline page custom message under global configuration/site settings within Joomla. I'm using a Google font on other pages in my site and it works fine but for some reason this only displays the fallback font and not the Google one.

I'm double checked the following is in templates/gk_gamenews/layouts/blocks/head.php and as the Google font works everywhere else I assume this is all good.

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Emilys+Candy' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

I then put this in my custom offline message:
<span style="font-family: 'Emilys Candy',cursive;">MY SITE NAME</span>
<br />
is currently being updated. Please check back again.

I only want MY SITE NAME to use the Google font but all that is displaying is the cursive font.

Do you know how I could get this to work please?

Thanks for your help.
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 am
Report this post
Hi,
to disable logo nad slogan in offline page please go to css/system here you will find offline.style1.css, offline.style2.css and oflline.style3.css. Please add to all files at the bottom (after last selector)
Code: Select all
.gkLogo.text {
display:none !important;
}

About google font please edit offline.php file. It has <head> section inside. And add your google font there. And then add selectors for this font in css files. So there is a reason why settings from template don't work.

GK User
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 am
Report this post
That's perfect. Thanks so much.
Senior Boarder