Images in news_pro_gk4-modules

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:00 pm
Report this post
The news_pro_gk4-modules are based on K2. I changed the Source of articles from K2-categories to Joomla-categories and than no images are shown in the news_pro_gk4-module. What do I have to do to make images also visible while using Joomla-categories?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm
Report this post
Hi,
please go to 'Thumbnails' tab in NSP GK4 module settings and set 'Thumbnails image type' as 'Use Joomla! images' .

GK User
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm
Report this post
I changed it as you mentioned but still no images as you can see at http://www.altenaweb.nl. Both modules in the Top1-position still have no images.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:48 pm
Report this post
Please send me Private Message with access to your back-end. Remember add link to this topic too.

GK User
Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm
Report this post
It was send yesterday.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:01 pm
Report this post
I send all the relevant information yesterday in PM. Including administrator login & password. Looks like a reall problem. :roll:
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 pm
Report this post
Please go to modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/cache and del all .jpg files. It should generate icons for modules again.

GK User
Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 pm
Report this post
Konrad M wrote:Please go to modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/cache and del all .jpg files. It should generate icons for modules again.

Now images are back, tnx Konrad... But now images in Top Stories-module in position mainbottom1 are to big. Altough size of thumbnails is set to 80x48, on frontend images have the same size as the original image instead of the thumbnailsize.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 pm
Report this post
Please check in module settings in 'thumbnails' section if 'create thumbnail' option is set to on.

GK User
Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm
Report this post
It was set to off. But if I set it to on, the images disappear again.
Bigger images stay the original size. No matter what is set in thumbs-size.

Strange that nobody ever experienced this problem with this template.
Expert Boarder