news pro

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 am
Report this post
Hi.
1- Im trying to use joomla artikles to work with speakers,but its just working with K2 artikles.
I have changed the "news pro" date course to joomla articles and i have changed to first picture in article..but still nothing show.

2- How can i show just disqus comments form in K2 items! its show both k2 and disqus comments and when in my website.any way to stop the k2 comments and just allowed or show disqus comment form!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 am
Report this post
Hi,

1. Please check your Thumbnails configuration - option "Thumbnail image type" should be set in your case to "Use first article image"

2. Did you tried to disable K2 comments in the component options?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:45 am
Report this post
Hi,thx for ur answer

1- yes i did changed it to first image in article..but still nothing show.i will try to make new articles and see if it will work.

2- yes.when i disable the comments from k2 options,so both k2 and disqus stop to show..
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 am
Report this post
2) Please try to remove the following fragment:

Code: Select all
<?php if($params->get('commentsFormPosition')=='below' && $params->get('itemComments') && !JRequest::getInt('print') && ($params->get('comments') == '1' || ($params->get('comments') == '2' && K2HelperPermissions::canAddComment($this->item->catid)))): ?>
            <h3> <?php echo JText::_('K2_LEAVE_A_COMMENT') ?> </h3>
            <div class="itemCommentsForm"> <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('comments_form'); ?> </div>
            <?php endif; ?>

in file html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php
Administrator