GK News Pro in Bottom II Widget

Best WordPress theme for festivals or other events with responsive, clean and unique design.
GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:53 am
In the widget rules, I don't have the option Dark or Color. I need to change the body content font color because my template background is not light enough for the body content to be readable. Where do I go to edit it? Help!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm
Hi,

GK NSP widget doesn't have dark or color styles. Do you want to change font color of GK NSP content or all main body content?

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:31 am
Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hi,

GK NSP widget doesn't have dark or color styles. Do you want to change font color of GK NSP content or all main body content?

if possible font color of GK NSP
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:57 pm
Add this code to css/override.css file (first enable this option in template options -> advanced tab)
Code: Select all
.gk-nsp-art .gk-nsp-text {
color: #555;
}

change color your own, if you want to also change gk nsp header, add this selector: .gk-nsp-header a

GK User
Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:06 am
Can you post the exact code to add for the gk nsp header color changes?

I added the first tag to the override file, but I need to add the next one, and when I added it, it didn't work for me.

the site is at www.c4con.com you can see how it's impossible to read the header right now.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:10 am
Hi,

Add this code:

Code: Select all
.gk-nsp-header a {
color: #fff;
}

and in your News Show Pro settinsg -> Basic tab you should disable default CSS option.