Display k2 items in one page, help?

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 am
Report this post
Hello again fellow comunity,the template is about to finish construction but i need your help on a matter that is getting really frustrating.

Recently i have purchased the gk_fest Music festival Template with the module news_gk_pro included, then, created a component type of K2->Category and components type of K2->Items to populate the previous category,after this step i also created a menu item type of K2->Categories to display my items, in the look and feel way that is provided from the template. The problem is that the items are displayed in multiple pages(http://www.plur-festival.com/beta/index ... /speakers2), but i dont need that, what i really i want to do is to display them all in one page and i cant find the configuration, neither inside the component K2->Category view options, neither in the menu item K2->Categories view option(they are disabled for some reason). I m really looking forward for any answers, cheers!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 am
Report this post
Still bumping on this, please anyone ? :(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:32 pm
Report this post
Hi

If You have selected multiple categories than settings of a number of items to show can be set in menu item options.