fest k2 layout problems joomla 3.xx

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:51 pm
Report this post
I am having a crazy hard time tring to figure out why k2 is not displaying 3 column and it remain displaying only one. im sure it is an easy fix but cant figure it out. i have created a menu item "Bars & Pubs" set Menu Item Type to: K2 Categories then under the Advanced Options tab --> Select Category --> Bars & Pubs Item Oredering : Inherit from category. Under K2 Categories Bars & Pubs in right side column under layout grid: Leading count is set to 6 columns for leading set to 3, primary count set at 6 columns for primary set at 3 secondary count set as 6 and columns for secondary set at 3.

Can anyone help me out here this issue is preventing me from launching the site. i have tried the 3column layout fix from gavick forums and didnt work.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please try to rename /html/com_k2 to /html/_com_k2 and check if it will work than. Show me Your site as well.

GK User
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:36 pm
Report this post
Okay i tried to rename the /html/com_k2 to /html/_com_k2 but there is no difference still displays only one column. htt://americasnightlife.com is my website.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 am
Report this post
Hi

Strangly but looks like there is no css for K2 loaded. Is Default K2 css enabled in K2 parameters ? Make it enable and if problem will persists add this code to css manualy:

Code: Select all
.itemContainer {
float: left;
}

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:56 pm
Report this post
css for k2 was enabled in the parameters and i added the code to /templets/gkfest/css/k2.css and it still displaying the same.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:48 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to ftp. I'll see what is wrong and fix it.

teitbite
Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've just logged into Your ftp and oppened Your site to make a fix, but looks like it's working already :) I can also see that the css for K2 is being used now. Can You confirm ? I think problem was a missing css, but when You enabled it cache was not showing it right away.