Speakers photo - stop rotation

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:18 am
Report this post
Hi.
I try to find out how to stop the rotation/animation of the Speakers photos at front page.

I want to have a main photo in the "big" circle, and the 4 diffrent in the smaller, but I not find out how to stop the rotation.

the website is: www.russianbeautyblog.com where I want the the blogger who own the site to be in the main middle big speaker image, and her friend bloggers in the 4 smaller.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:12 am
Report this post
Hi you will need to do some modifications in /modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/interface/scripts/engine.portal.mode.6.js .Ufortunetly it is extra customzation and we don't support it.

GK User
Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:45 am
Report this post
Why not just set the animation interval In the module's Additional Settings panel to a very high amount of milliseconds - I've set mine to 900000ms - effectively making it static. With 5 speakers I set the main speaker as 3rd in order in the K2 article settings to make it populate the middle position
Fresh Boarder