Replace "Register Now" with a module position

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:36 pm
Report this post
Hi

I hoped that this template and joomla may have been just what I needed to impress a client and their annual event, which has been a constant headache for me with various sponsor issues.

As much as they loved the demo on my desktop mamp server the first thing they said was that they needed to see scrolling sponsors logos 'above the fold'.

So what I would want to do is remove the Register Now button on the right hand side and replace it with a module position which I could fill with a slideshow that would have the same dimensions as the logo on the left hand side.

I hope someone could give me some tips on this as I've tried trashing the register module, and assigning another module to the register position but the register button still shows, so presumably it's built in deeper in the coding.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:37 pm
Report this post
Hi, answer to your question you will find here: gk_fest\layouts\default.php line 92, add your own module position here.
Platinum Boarder