Changing Logo Text

Responsive Joomla events template to create conference, festival and other big-name event website.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 am
Report this post
I downloaded the PSD files, but I can't seem to change the actual logo. The text will change under the "Source" layer, but the logo's themselves under each "Style" layers do not.

Could you tell me how to change this? We really love this template.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 am
Report this post
Hi

Logo is a designed part of the template it was not prepared to be modified. You can use any logo here.

GK User
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 am
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Logo is a designed part of the template it was not prepared to be modified. You can use any logo here.

Sorry, I don't understand. You seem to contradict yourself. First sentence says Logo is ...not prepared to be modified... You can use any logo here..

How do I change the LOGO that reads FEST just under the menu? thanks.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 am
Report this post
Hi

Och. I thought You meant a text on the logo image, but this part You will need to draw by Yourself. If You are talking about a different image as a logo than You just need to replace the file in templates/gk_fest/images/logo.png