Out of line topbar

Best WordPress theme for game news websites, game portals or whatever your preferred subject.
GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm
I'm having a serious issue with items placed in the topbar. Both the social plugins and the Login/sign up menu is not lining up properly in the social and user menu areas respectively. I've attached a picture showing where they are appearing. The social icons are in the general area though they are still a little out of line, however the login/sign upr menu is way below where it's supposed to be.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 pm
Thanks but I think I figured out the problem. I actually figured it out while I was placing everything back the way I had it so you could see it. Apparently the social widget I was using was too long so it was pushing the login buttons off its mark. Once I remove the social widget the login button went back into place. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fresh Boarder