Why the posts on the homepage are getting cut off?

Best WordPress theme for game news websites, game portals or whatever your preferred subject.
GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:05 pm
Hi if you go to my website (http://callofdutydaily.com) for some reason some of the posts on the far left side of the homepage are getting cut off. At first this was happening because there were no featured images but now I added images and they are still not displaying.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:49 pm
Hi,

Try to add padding to your GK News Show Pro widget. (Because you have very long post titles - or set smaller amount of chars/words of the title)

GK User
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Also I have another question, for some reason when I add a search to the social widgets area, it has the search next to the social icons nicely but pushes down the menu links (Login/Register) even though the search bar runs no where near to the menu links. Why is this? Image
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:06 pm
Please add this search into social area and let me know, then I'll be able to check this on your website.

GK User
Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:39 pm
Can you tell me when you will be able to view it so I can have it up there for as little time as possible. Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm
Maybe send me a PM with backend access, then I'll set it up and check quickly.

GK User
Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:24 pm
Hey actually I don't need it on that menu anymore but thanks!
Junior Boarder