News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.3 - Games News

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 pm
Report this post
Hi,

On the front page I have used News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.3 to render K2 content. The module shows 8 items. So far so good. What I like to see is a module button to be able to go to the rest of the items (category). I know that I can set category as first or second information, but then you have the link per item. I rather see the link as part of the module, lets say in the bottom of the module. How can I do this? What do I have to add in (perhaps) on of the php files. What options do I have.

Thanks!!!

Pat
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

Module doesn;t have such option, but please try adding custom html module with this link right under NSP module. The functionlaity will be as You've described.