Navigation Hover and Image Slide show problem on IE9

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm
Report this post
Hey,

I've added Image Show GK4ver. 1.33 for the template right under the navigation menu on mainbody_top position. Navigation works fine with Firefox and Chrome but IE9 has an issue with the navigation. If I go over the navigation menu, sub items show up below as dropdown menu. But user can't use other than the first sub nav item. All others can't be used since the Image Show module somehow mixes up the navigation. My guess is that there is somekind of conflict with navigation and Image show module javascripts, which breaks the navigation or I have missed some setting on the template or the module.

I have the same module used on Black & White layout and there I have no issues with Navigation and Image Show module.

Any thoughts how to debug and fix this issue?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm
Report this post
Oh and this was for the Joomla 2.5 version...
Fresh Boarder