module style gk news 2?

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:00 pm
Hello,

I'm using the template News 2. I installed your module Image Show GK4 and now I'm trying to make this module look better on our website. I've found an option where I can use different module style. Don't you have any styles for News or News 2? I can only find styles from other templates.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:31 pm
imda wrote:Hello,

I'm using the template News 2. I installed your module Image Show GK4 and now I'm trying to make this module look better on our website. I've found an option where I can use different module style. Don't you have any styles for News or News 2? I can only find styles from other templates.

Hm, it seems that I cant use every module style for my template. I've tried all of them and the only one which works fine was module style gk_shop_and_buy. But if I use articles except of text I get an error.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:41 am
Hi

Image Show is not the best solution for News theme. Try use News Show Pro module, so You won't have to change slides and just pull them from most recent articles.

This error looks connected to a different module attached to this page. Try disable all modules on this page to figure out which one is it.