Sliding and Animation issue - J3.4.5, Image Show GK4 1.53

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:57 pm
Ever since I upgraded to Joomla 3.4.5 and updated the module to 1.53, the image slider has stopped functioning. The auto-animation and my ability to select another slide using pagination is not working. See here: http://www.groupvi.com/projects/corpora ... or-packing

I switched the template just to see if it was a conflict with the template I'm using, but it's not. I've also gone through virtually every extension and disabled it to see if there was a conflict, but nothing is fixing it.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:28 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:05 pm
Hi

I know about link, just a pre-made message to ask for joomla panel access was composed with asking about url too.

I've checked and I think problem is because mootools are not loaded for this page. I would suggest to change a style to one of the newer which are based on jquery which is loaded for every page.

GK User
Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:26 pm
I've already tried other themes. I've tried the themes included with Joomla and the slider doesn't work for them either. We can't go and re-design the whole site list to get this to work, plus the template has been updated with the current J3.4 compatible version.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 pm
Hi

I've switched to a different theme and can see a conflict with a different jQuery library. So those are like 2 different issues. But from the error message:

Code: Select all
TypeError: window.addEvent is not a function
window.addEvent("load",function(){

visible while shop_and_buy theme is selected I see that javascript mootools library is missing.

Anyway please send me an access to FTP, so I'll ask programmers to look into the problem with jQuery conflict.