Module not loading on iPhone

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:13 pm
Hi, I'm using a Joomla Photo Template and the Image Show GK4 Module … works fine until viewed on iPhone where the images never load. Here's a link for reference: http://rna-dev-plat.com/MEI3

Thanks in advance for your help!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:38 am
Hi

I see nothing wrong with Image Show on my iPhone 5. What device You have exactly and can You please attache some screenshots ?

GK User
Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:38 am
The images never load … I just get the preloader.
I'm using Safari on iPhone6 running iOS 9.1 (works fine in Chrome on iPhone)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 am
Hi

Here is a screenshot from an iPhone6 with iOS9.1 as well, but it works on my wife's phone as it should. I do not know what can be the problem here. Maybe libraries loaded from outside sources are refused by Your device or connection. Maybe just some issue with Safari.

GK User
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am
Here the module loads like it should, but on iPhone there is a white space underneath the slides. I don't know how to get rid off this.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:17 pm
Hi

I'm sorry, but it's not showing this error for me :( and I need to see it wrong to be able to check what can be wrong.