How to change the module's height?

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:31 am
Hi,

We have ImageshowGK4 installed on this home page:

http://www.rvyc.bc.ca/

The client would like the height reduced by about 50%, but the height/width settings in the module seem to have been overridden. The only place they seem to appear is on the Interface tab, and the pixel values (640 width, 320 height) are clearly not being used (the slideshow is full-width, and at least on my laptop, it's about 520 pixels high.) Any idea how I can reduce the height of the slideshow without resulting to CSS overrides?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

P.S. We're using the gk_bikestore style.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am
Have you tried to simply use images with less height?

GK User
Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 pm
Cyberek wrote:Have you tried to simply use images with less height?

I was hoping not to have to re-do the images (I think there are over a dozen). Looks like I'll have to though... Not a big deal (won't take too long) but obviously it would be faster if there was a setting in the module for the height.

Chris
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:55 am
It could be done by forcing same height of image "area" and tittle area. But this way you will have white empty spaces all over the place.