What sizes should i use

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:16 am
I am using steakhouse tempalte and I was able to make the Slide Show active in the TOP1 position using clear module suffix. Everything looks good but when on my laptop which has a smaller screen, I can actually move the screen around to the right where there is some extra space generated from the slide show. When I look at it on my 22inch screen it looks great.

How do i make it so the image looks good on all devices. Does the size of the image have to match the width field in the module settings of the slide show? What about the height fields.

Here is my site which you can see you can scroll over to the right which i don't want (right now I am on a macbook 13inch screen) - http://69.175.26.210/~rachel2016/index. ... e-overview

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:29 am
Hi

I could not see the problem on bigger screens, but I've experienced it around 650px width. Looks like table in content is causing it. You need to replace it with a different solution since tables are not best solution for responsive websites.

You may also try add this to css:

Code: Select all
table * {
box-sizeing: border-box;
-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
}