Some Slides Not Loading - first time you visit site

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am
Using musicstate - ... as the title reads - two or three of the four slides I have often don;t load on first visit to my page - it's also taking a long time for the first slide to appear as well.

Once you make a second visit some kind of caching has hit in and it's all working well, but for some reason it's not working as it should

Any ideas / help for a noob like me?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 am
Could You please post an url to your site?
Could you provide some browser and os info?

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:44 am
Hi - http://hornsbyberowraeagles.com

Using Chrome / Safari on mac 10.9.1

Thanks for your help so awesomely quickly!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:52 pm
I was snooping around some other posts and I noticed that http://www.signature-tunes.com/ was demonstrating the same behaviour if thats a help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:44 pm
Could you please post a link to forum thread where the second site is cited?

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 pm
https://www.gavick.com/forums/music-sta ... 31382.html

Though they didn't mention that problem - I just noticed the same behaviour as I visitied their site.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:01 pm
I have reported that bug to our devteam. I'll write back as soon as I get an answer.

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:12 pm
Same problem for me.

I've updated to the lastest version, and disabled gzip compression and enable/disable cache config, but the problem still there.
www.entrenadorpersonaltenerife.com
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 am
Any progress on this? It's a bummer of a bug...?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:11 pm
Still no answer.

GK User
Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 pm
Hello,

Most probably I've found a reason of the problem - please try to replace the modules/mog_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_musicstate/engine.js file with the attached one.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 pm
That seems to have fixed it - thanks! I'll report back here if I have any other probs. :-D
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm
If You will have any other questions, feel free to post new forum threads.

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:48 am
As far as I'm concerned, dziudek trick did the job... :D now the slider works correclty with all images...
thank you for your suggestion and solution, dziudek..
have a nice time
Roberto
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:14 pm
does the replacement engine.js file work with all other styles, too? Or do I have to get another engine.js for different styles?

Thank you for your great support!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:32 am
This post is 1 year old. The update is long time included in plugin. Please check if you have the latest version of Image Show plugin.