Adding HTML characters to Bluap's Image Show

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Hello, I've downloaded the Bluap template and I'd like to add line breaks and some bold characters to the Image Show module. I've located documentation that explains how to do that herer
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/extensions-for-joomla-1-6/image-show-gk4/

The problem I've run into is the code I'm instructed to replace doesn't exist in modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_bluap/view.php

The only thing I can think to do at this point is ask you all for help ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:59 am
Have you started with normal template or quickstart package?

GK User
Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:29 pm
I installed the quickstart package
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:38 pm
Please edit this file:
modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_bluap/view.php
and modify this lines:
Code: Select all
            // creating slide title
         $title = htmlspecialchars(($this->config['image_show_data'][$i]->type == "text") ? $this->config['image_show_data'][$i]->name : 'Only the text slides can be used');
         $title = preg_replace('/__(.*?)__/i', '<strong>${1}</strong>', $title);
         // creating slide content

to:
            // creating slide title
         $title = htmlspecialchars(($this->config['image_show_data'][$i]->type == "text") ? $this->config['image_show_data'][$i]->name : 'Only the text slides can be used');
         $title = preg_replace('/__(.*?)__/i', '<strong>${1}</strong>', $title);
         $title = str_replace(array('[leftbracket]', '[rightbracket]'), array('<', '>'), $title);
         // creating slide content

It should allow you to use:
[leftbracket]br /[rightbracket]

that will render to:
<br />