Image GK4 creativity

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm
Hello,

I've seen that in the creativity template the intro is made with GK4 image.

In particular in the configuration you can see that two of the slides are made with a RGB color background.

Please see the image attached (that is screenshot of the intro module template) to see what I'm talking about.

It seems that in that configuration you can choose a color rather than an image.... but how can you do that?

I could not find any way to write the #rgbcolor code in the field "image"

I don't use creativity template, but I would like to have the very same effect of the intro module of that template: I would like to have a module (Gk4 image in this case) full of a color (so it would adapt to any size) with a text/link inside.

I hope I was clear; thank you in advance
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:41 pm
Hi

Please read this article: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... -template/ and check if You are not missing something. If You will still have problems with it please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:54 pm
Thank you...

but I still don't understand... I just can't write in the field!

Or is it a feature that only creativity template has and you can't have in GK4 image module?

I'm trying to get the very same effect (except the icon animations) of the creativity intro GK4 module in another template other that creativity: is it possibile?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I need to see it so maybe I'll be able to figure it out.

teitbite
Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm
Hi

You need to click "Select" next to image selection field and that type the hex color value where "Image URL" is.

GK User
Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 am
Thank you, now I understand... I managed to get the background color, BUT!

But the module behaves in a strange way: I put it in whatever position (top1, mainbody, mainbody_top etc.), but it does not scroll with the other modules, moreover the color I chose (#418cd1) changes by itselft.

Please give a look at the module "Banner PuntiSnai"... I would like it could stay over the "I servizi a tua disposizione" module, and scrolling together with it.

Thanks for your help :-)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:24 am
Hi

This exact style was designed for headers only, but with a small css hange can be used as a regular module :) Please add this to override.css and remember to allow using override in template settings:

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapperFixed {
    height: 600px !important;
    position: relative !important;
}

background color can be set for all slides, so it may change along with slides.

GK User
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 am
Thank you!!!

It seems to work!

Great job!!

:-)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:41 am
PS how do I change the word "What we do?"
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:56 am
PPSS How do I set the width of the module to 100% of the screen?

I tried to set both css override and module settings to 100%, 800, 1024px, 1300px... but the width seems to be always 1150px (I saw it from Chrome css inspector)

Thanks,
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 am
Hi

"What we do" can be find in en-GB.mod_image_show_gk4.ini file in jooml /languages folder.

Module is taking 100% of width, but it's restricted by template. So in order to make it screen width You will have to make changes to template. Unfortunately it's rather big modification and we do not support that.