Really Simple (MeMovies)

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 am
You can't any simpler than this. So I hope someone from G-Pro can help since I just paid for this subscription. I have the memovie template. instead of using the quickstart, I started from scratch with Joomla 2.5 and then GK's memovie template. The "extras" folder directs to the member module download area. You download image show 4 and there is no option for memovie in the basic configuration.

Now that I can't make it any clearer (I have the memovie template and I need image show 4 to work, but it lacks the memovie option), I think it should be super simple to help me.

Is there an older version of image show 4 with memovie support (besides the quickstart)?

Pretty easy, huh?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am
Hi

I just happen have it still :)

GK User
Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:06 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

I just happen have it still :)

You are AWESOME! This is a life saver. Thanks a lot, man.

Was just hoping my initial post was taken as detailed and precise instead of rude. :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:51 am
Hi

I take every post as a complement :) Glad i could help.