CSS or HTML in IS GK4

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:36 am
Hi there, I am trying to create my image show in the Creativity template so that I can change the colour of texts and custom format of titles etc for each slide, but I cannot seem to get HTML or CSS to work. I try entering in HTML in the 'content' part for the slides but it outputs this when running the site in slide:

[LEFTBRACKET]H2 CLASS="SYDNEY"[RIGHTBRACKET]STYLISH MESSENGER BAG FOR IPAD, TABLETS AND NOTEBOOKS[LEFTBRACKET]/H2[RIGHTBRACKET]

Can someone please help? Thanks :)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:11 am
Hi,
how to do this & why, you will find here (at the middle):
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... -show-gk4/

Please, always check our documentation before you'll ask next question ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 am
Thanks. Quite often I have found the wiki pages do not have half the answers on there or are very hard to find. It used to be better when all info was in PDFs.

Why is this functionality not enabled by default? Why does someone need to go into and edit a file to enable it?

Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:03 pm
I made the changes, but now it seems the animations dont work when I add CSS/HTML to it. How can I make it so both work?

I want to be able to use animations and change the way the text looks also for specific slides in Creativity.

For instance, this does not work for animations:
<div class="slide1">[anim-slide_left]Wanting to customise the look of this slide witn animation</div>

Is it the way I am coding it or?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 pm
Be patient I will ask tomorrow our developers, now we have midnight, I'm going sleep.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:33 pm
On monday I coudn't ask.
I asked today, and our deveoper said there should not be a problem to use both animation and standard html , of course if you use them property.
Platinum Boarder