Change text on buttons below

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:49 am
Hi!

I wonder how I can change the text on the buttons under the Image Show module ?
I am using the music template. They say "Music Hot list", "Highlights of the week" etc.

Also, how do i post articles in other areas than the first? (Music Hot List)
I can't see any way to do it in the module manager. I would've supposed it would be in "Your Slides" but I can't seem to find it.

Many thanks.
B.R.
Christoffer
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 am
Hi

Please show me exactly which module you are asking a about. Tell me also what do you mean by changing text? Is it text size, color ...

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 pm
Hi!

I am talking to the module in which this thread is situated, the Image Show GK4. It's the one used in the music template (https://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/music,78.html) on the mainpage.

As you can see, there are three buttons underneath the animated bar with text: Music Hot list, Highlights of the week and Our members top charts.

I would like to change the text displayed to something else.

And my follow up question on that is, how do I then put up slides that show up when I click buttons other than the Music Hot List, which seems to be the default one.

I hope this cleared up what I meant...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 pm
Never mind, I just realised that the tabs were part of another module and not the image show gk4...
Thanks anyway ;)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Hi

Ok. If You will have any other issue please ask in this thread.