Problem to display a second slideshow in a site

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:20 pm
Hello,

We are migration from Joomla 1.5 built with Coolfoto to Joomla 2.5 using Creativity.
Here the address of the new website : http://www.guillenphoto.com/cms2/

If you select the French language, you see a slidehow displayed with 5 slides.
We have two problems:
1. the fifth slide has no text even if we set one.
2. if you click on the English flag, there is another slideshow especially designed for the language. It is impossible to show it. Is it possible to have two slideshows on one website?

Thanks for your help
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 pm
I checked the source code of the page in English.
The code concerning the slideshow is there but the slides are not displayed.
Maybe an indication for you.

Thanks for your help
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:29 am
Hi

Unfortunately not every slider style can used twice on the same page. Please try disable loading javascript in all Image Show modules except one and try than. If this will not work please use a different style.

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 pm
Thank you for your reply.

You are right, If I choose a different style for the slideshow, it is displayed. But there is just one style we like.

In fact, we have two different modules: one for each language.
They are displayed in the mainbody position.
If I click French, the French slideshow is correctly displayed.
If I click English, nothing is displayed but I can see the html code in the page.

Maybe it can help you.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 pm
You can close the question.
I found one style that works for the two languages. This is not exactly what we want but at least it works.

Thanks.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm
Hi

If You want I can look into this, just send me an access to Your joomla panel. It's not using 2 modules at the same time if it's attached to different languages, so this must be something else than problem with shearing javascript by Image Show.