Not displaying different module styles

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:11 am
Hello! I am using Bike Store template on Joomla 2.5, and in it I have Image Show GK4 (v1.30) that I would like to assign a different style to. In the "Basic" tab I have a "module style" drop-down menu with a plenty of different GK template styles offered. The description of the module says that I could easily switch from one template style to another, but that does not happen. At least not by simply choosing a different module style. Am I missing something, is there something else that needs to be done?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:26 am
Hi,

Please remember that you have to also adjust the specific style settings in the "Interface" tab.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm
Hi,

I am experiencing similar problems. I am using the bluapp template and tried to switch the module style to gk_sporter 1. I did the adjustments but neither style nor images are showing.

My testing-site is http://www.mirja-anders.de

Can you help me?

Thx in advance!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 am
@miri - using this style in the Bluap template is senseless, because this style is non-responsive.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 am
Hi dziudek,

thank you for your quick reply. I get that point. But the sporter Style was just an example. The other styles don´t work either. Ist thebluapp-style the only responsive one?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 pm
Hi Dziudek,

it´s me again. Right now I am trying to use the rockwall style for the image show module. Pictures are showing, but title and text are out of place and the icons for the pagination seem to be wrong.

Can you help me?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:16 am
The pagination can be fixed by adding:

Code: Select all
.gkIsWrapper-gk_rockwall .gkIsPagination li {
  padding: 0!important;
}

The problem with text is most probably connected with fact, that you forgot about percentage width for the text block - you have specified width 320% instead of around 35.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm
Hi dziudek,

thank you so much for your patience an assistance. I put the code in the gk_stuff.css and it worked like charm.

The problem with the text block is solved as well. It was - as u expected - caused by the fact,that i tried to define the paading by px and not by percentage. Sorry for that. I could and should have recognized that by my own.

Thank u so much!
Senior Boarder